Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Knit Night

Sorry I missed a few posts but I have been out and about in Portland. I went to the Tuesday night knit night at Yarn Garden and just like their pub knit night it was fantastic. The only drawback is it is only two hours, from six to eight pm. Everyone is great and it's fun to see all the projects.

I walked home from the knit night and found out it's just not a good idea to walk over the Hawthorne Bridge to home in ballet flats. Ouch. Maybe I should have entitled this Ouch 2.0!
Have remedied the situation by buying a pair of sneakers. Go ahead and laugh, but I didn't have a pair. Now I do.

The using up of the stash is coming along nicely, three, no four sweaters are in the pipeline and I'm working on learning how to get the pictures onto the computer. They and the first patterns will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment