Thursday, June 24, 2010

One Down, So Many More To Go

The Stash Slimdown is on it's way with one down, only nine gazillion, (broad estimate), to go! I finished the Quick Cabled Cowl today and even went so far as to put the buttons on instead of leaving them for later. Unfortunately summer has come to Portland so it'll be awhile before I can actually wear it. Oh well.

The Scrap Cardigan is well on it's way, about 30% done. Never again will I let my stash get this out of control. On the up side, I'll have plenty to keep me busy while I'm looking for a job. (Not an easy task in this second Great Depression we're in.) I would post pictures but I forgot to take them today and the light is gone so it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

There is one thing I managed to get done this week: Treat of the Week!
This week's is a little different but trust me, once you try it you'll be hooked. It's the Palomapita bark from Sahagun Chocolates in Portland. Made of 70% dark chocolate with sea salt and toasted corn with just a pinch of chile powder, this may be the best chocolate treat I have ever tried. More savoury than sweet and the perfect balance of smooth and crunch. Divine!
Find them at sahagunchocolates.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment