Ok, I've almost come to the end of the organizing and am I glad! (Took some time out today to do some job hunting which, in this economy, seems like a sisyphian task.) I've got boxes of yarn, divided into: enough for single yarn project, odds and ends, and colour families. (There will be a box count and run-down of potential projects on Wednesday.) Did manage to get a lot done on my pillow and should be ready to post pictures this week. It's fun to do something little like this and have it done in a day or two, instant gratification!
This Friday I'll be going to the Yarn Garden's knit pub night. I haven't been before but I've heard a lot of good things about it. Check back in for a review!
Littles is enjoying the new apartment configuration as only a cat having more places to perch can. I'm enjoying having more room and the prospect of having to buy a new piece of furniture, I'm woefully lacking in seating in my little place! Well, comfortable seating. Sigh, trip to Ikea I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment